Shipping calculated at checkout.
REBUILD YOUR INVACARE HOMEFILL FOR LESS
We can rebuild your Homefill for much less than the price of a remanufactured unit and get you back filling oxygen tanks conveniently.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Place order and prepay the flat rate for a Homefill compressor rebuild including ALL diagnostics and labor.
- You will receive an emailed repair Authorization [RA#] complete with shipping instructions.
- After carefully packing your machine to avoid freight damage, simply ship your compressor only with no attachments.
- Your machine will ship to one of our regional repair facilities for a rebuild back to original specifications by an experienced factory-trained technician.
- Once diagnosed, we will email you an invoice for parts needed and the $50 UPS return shipping fee . No additional labor will be charged. If you decide to complete the repair simply pay the invoice and we will have your machine repaired and returned to you. If you decide you do not want it repaired you can elect to pay the return shipping only and have it sent back to you without repair or let us know within 7 days you do not want it back and we will dispose of it for you.
- Most repairs take 10-14 days plus transit time to complete but may be delayed if parts are on backorder.
- Once repaired and fully tested your machine will be returned to you via UPS Ground service with email tracking.
- Your rebuild includes a six month limited warranty against defects in workmanship or materials, during which Salt City Supply will cover any needed repair shipping for the first 30 days following delivery. In the case the returned machine is not defective but suffered user error, the customer will be charged for any unnecessary charges incurred.