No products in the cart.
Phillips Black Boroscopes #5
Our price includes free priority mail shipping.
Don’t let the sharp-looking streamlined design fool you, this frame is all function. Rubber nose pads and rubberized temple bars provide comfortable grip while the wrap around design ensures that your eyes are protected. You can look good while you work with the Model 808.
- Phillips Boroscopes are designed to meet the need for the extra UV and IR protection needed when working on borosilicate glass.
- These lenses were developed for the lampworking and glass blowing markets.
- This revolutionary product is greatly lighter than conventional laminated products and comes in a full coverage lens which this is a higher quality design because there are no areas without shading.
- Boroscopes should always be worn when working on hard glass where regular didymium or Phillips 202/ACE are not adequate for working with borosilicate due to insufficient filtration ing with of ultra violet and infra-red absorption.
- #3 lenses ideal for working borosilicate.
- THESE GLASSES COME WITH A COVER BAG FOR PROTECTION WHILE IN YOUR WORKSHOP. THEY ALSO COME WITH A RIDGED NYLON CASE FOR STORAGE WHILE ON THE GO..
- This style is available in red, black or silver frames with #3 or #5 lenses for borosilicate or ACE 202 lenses for soda-lime soft glass.
- #5 shade lens is darker than #3 lens shade. Both provide identical protection and the choice of shade depends upon wearer’s personal choice.